Wednesday, January 24, 2007

From the department of stolen jokes

Comedians hate it when people steal their material. Fortunately, the people I stole these jokes from are unlikely ever to read my blog. (All of the jokes were from last nights Comedy Death Ray at the Upright Citizen's Brigade in LA -- one of my favorite things to go to on a Tuesday night.)


The best gifts are homemade. Like crystal meth.

* * *

I hate dirty jokes. Dirty jokes just aren't my cup of jism.

* * *

People say if animals could talk, they'd tell us not to eat animals. I
don't think so. I think they'd be telling us which animals taste the best.

* * *

My acting career is going really well. I have the role of "Ticket Taker
#3" in a new movie. That may not sound very impressive to you, but the
movie is called "Ticket Taker #3".

* * *

My friend is maximally pessimistic. He looks at a full glass of water and
sees it as completely empty.

No comments: